Saturday, February 25, 2012

WHO KNOWS MY STORY BEST? Mindflex Musings


WHO KNOWS MY STORY BEST?








I have just returned from my session with the BMS kids in the Mumbai College which I spoke about in my today’s morning post. 


Anupam had invited me to conduct it, and I had agreed, without even my second thought.



Anupam wanted me to make these kids ponder over the questions: How I chose what I did? Have I chosen BMS by a conscious choice or by default? Is BMS my choice or my parents’? Am I happy doing it… or, do I regret? Am I giving my best… Or, is my heart somewhere else? 
read more:
http://www.geralddcunha.blogspot.in/2012/02/normal-0-false-false-false_25.html

-------------------------------------
Mindflex - The Learning Orgainzation
Training with a Heart email:
mindflextraining@yahoo.in
Site: www.mindflextraining.com
 Blog: www.trainingwithaheart.com
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment