Greetings. We are happy to introduce ourselves as one of the premier learning organizations in Mumbai.
MindFlex is engaged in value added programs for educational institutions. We have conducted for Programs for Entrepreneurship jointly with Mumbai University at Kalina Campus. We have been appointed by Mulund College of Commerce (Best College Award 2013) for conducting Attitudinal Change and Corporate Readiness Program for the past three years.
MindFlex is now seeking to expand its area of activity to cover Inclusive Education with programs on Counselling, Special Education, and Teacher Training for Schools in Mumbai. Our Senior Associate, who is a Special Educator cum Counsellor, is relocating to Mumbai and will be in charge of this Program. She has over 10 years experience in the field of Special Education/Counselling and has attended more than 20 training programs relating to various fields of disabilities. She has to her credit numerous workshops conducted by her at institutions which she has served. The Special Educator holds a professional licence from the Rehabilitation Council of India.
We look forward to associating with schools as consultants and trainers in these specific domains:
· Identification and diagnosis of children with learning disabilities
· Sensitizing teachers towards the need of special needs children in inclusive education
· Setting up resource room
· Training teachers in remedial techniques
· Doing follow up of the training
· Workshops on Accommodation and Modification for Special Education Needs Children
· Framing individual IEP (Individualized Educational Plan)
· Handling Peer Pressure
· Bullying and Teasing
· Anger Management
· Teaching ways to communicate to family, peers and teachers
· Organization and Study Skills
· Time Management
· Taking baby steps in Goal Setting
· Career options and how to make the choice
· Prioritizing so as to perform to potential
· Counselling Parents in building a healthy relationship to strengthen the emotional, psychological and social needs of their children
· Parenting techniques ranging from infant to adolescent
· How to communicate so that the children Respond and not React
· Trust Building and Letting Go
· Classroom Management
· Handling Students of Various Disabilities in the Classroom
· Communication Skills – how to communicate to special needs children
· Teaching children to differentiate good touch from bad touch
· Tools and Techniques for Improving Handwriting , Attention , Concentration, Fine Motor and Gross Motor Skills
Lets together to make a difference to the Special Needs Children. We look forward to hearing from you to bring about this difference. A meeting can be subsequently finalized to customize the programs as per individual institutional needs.
Mindflex - The Learning Orgainzation
Training with a Heart